WonderLabs National Pinhole Camera Day Workshop
- April 28, 2012 - April 29, 2012
- Venue: WonderLab
- Address: 308 W. 4th Street, Bloomington, IN 47404
- Phone: 812-337-1337 ext.25
- Times: Sat. session: 1 - 4 pm | Sun. session: 1:30 - 4:30 pm
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Admission: Member Fee: $7 one session | $10 for both sessions. Nonmembers: $9 one session | $15 for both sessions plus museum admission.
- Contact: WonderLab Visitor Services
The first day of the workshop will focus on the science of light waves and give participants the chance to practice using a camera that creates a photo using only a pinpoint of light! During the Sunday session, participants will create images to submit to the National Pinhole Camera Day website. Participants are encouraged to attend both sessions. Advance registration is highly recommended. Call 812-337-1337 ext. 11 or 25.