Bloomington Craft Beer Festival at Woolery Mill
Oops. This event is over, but we have plenty of more great events coming up on our calendar.
- April 13, 2013 - April 13, 2013
- Location: Historic Woolery Mill
- Address: 2200 West Tapp Road, Bloomington, IN 47403
- Phone: 317-257-BEER
- Times: 4 - 7 pm for General Admission (Sponsor & VIP gate opens at 3 pm)
- Admission: General Admission: $35 advance, $50 at Gate (includes tasting glass); $10 Designated Drivers
- Contact: Lee A. Smith
The 3rd Annual BLOOMINGTON CRAFT BEER FESTIVAL returns to the historic Woolery Mill on Saturday, April 13. Brewers from across Indiana and the Midwest will be on hand to showcase their beers and mingle with craft beer enthusiasts. Guests will choose from hundreds of craft beers as they enjoy the soulful tunes of The Secret B-Sides, all the way from Asheville, NC. Don’t miss the opportunity to sample world-class beer in this most unique southern Indiana venue.