Wednesday, November 20, 2013
2013 Thanksgiving Restaurant Options
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! If you'll be in Bloomington on the Thanksgiving holiday, but aren't able to (or just don't want to) prepare an elaborate meal, we've got you covered.
The following Bloomington area restaurants will be open on Thanksgiving day and would love to welcome you and your family or friends for lunch or dinner. Enjoy!
- Bobby's Colorado Steakhouse will over a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings. Served buffet style, the meal will feature turkey, ham, prime rib, baked ziti, roasted veggies and more. Available from 11 am to 5 pm. Price: $18.50 per person; kids 10 and under are half price.
- Chapman's Restaurant will serve a delicious Thanksgiving brunch and dinner buffet, complete with a pancake station, roasted turkey, ham, prime rib, salads, assorted desserts and more. Available from 10 am to 3 pm. Price: $21.95 per person; kids 10 and under are half price.
- FARMbloomington will offer special gourmet Thanksgiving meal, prepared by Chef Daniel Orr. The meal will include a first course, main course (with a vegetarian alternative), dessert and a take-home goodie bag. Seatings at Noon, two and four pm. Price: $39 per adult; $22 per child. Reservations recommended, call 812-323-0002.
- Cracker Barrel will be open from 6 am to 10 pm, serving their regular menu. Prices vary.
- Bob Evans will be open from 7 am to 7 pm with a limited, original menu. Prices vary.
If you know of other options in the area, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below.