Monday, November 10, 2014
2014 Thanksgiving Restaurant Options
Don't worry if you can't or don't want to cook a big Thanksgiving meal, because these Bloomington restaurants have got you covered! Each offers a delicious meal on Thanksgiving day, so turn off the oven and head on over.
- Bobby's Colorado Steakhouse will offer a traditional Thanksgiving buffet of turkey, ham, prime rib, plus sides and more. Available from 11 am to 5 pm. Price: $19.50 per person; kids 5-10 are $9.75 and kids 4 and under are free.
- Chapman's Restaurant will serve a delicious Thanksgiving dinner from 11 am to 4 pm. Price: $24.95 per person; kids 10 and under are half price.
- FARMbloomington will offer special gourmet Thanksgiving meal, prepared by Chef Daniel Orr. The meal will include a first course, main course (with a vegetarian alternative), dessert and a take-home goodie bag. Seatings at 12 pm, 2 pm and 4 pm. Price: $45 per adult; $22 per child. Reservations recommended, call 812-323-0002.
- Cracker Barrel will be open from 6 am to 10 pm, serving their regular menu, plus a special Thanksgiving dinner starting at 11 am for $10.99 for adults and $5.99 for kids.
- Bob Evans will be open from 8 am to 8 pm offering a turkey or ham dinner which includes soup and salad, two sides and a slice of pie for $12.99. Kids can get a turkey dinner with two sides and a slice of pie for $4.99.
If you know of other options in the Bloomington area, feel free to add it to the comments below. Happy Thanksgiving everyone, gobble gobble gobble!