Drool in the Pool
Celebrate the Sweet Sixteen anniversary of Drool in the Pool with a pool paw-ty! There are tennis balls and chew toys for your furry friends, plus canine games and fun contests for prizes!
Various pet-related businesses and organizations will be on hand Aug. 5 to share information with dog owners.
- Dogs must be spayed or neutered.
- All leashed, non-aggressive, well-behaved dogs are welcome.
- Humans are not allowed in the pool during Drool in the Pool.
- Help us keep the water clean. Prior to the event engage your dog in a high-energy activity to avoid feces in the water.
- Dogs are required to be at least six months of age.
- No retractable leads.
- We reserve the right to dismiss any dog for unruly activity and/or aggressive behavior.
OWNERS MUST PROVIDE WRITTEN PROOF FROM A VETERINARIAN SHOWING THEIR DOGS CURRENT RABIES VACCINATION TO ATTEND. Indiana law requires that the rabies vaccination tag be worn at all times. All dogs will be checked on site by City of Bloomington Animal Control. Dogs without written proof of current rabies vaccination will not be allowed in the event. A rabies tag alone is not sufficient! Maximum one dog per person.
To move faster through the admission line, download and complete a registration form from our website at bloomington.in.gov/parks/events prior to the event. Registration forms available July 2.