Explore Monroe Paddling Trip
• Sign up at http://bit.ly/exploremonroeaug2017
• Registration is required by August 4.
• Program fee is $10 per person.
• Limited to 10 people. Restricted to ages 16 and up.
• All participants must have at least 2 hours of prior paddling experience OR have completed one of our Intro to Kayaking workshops.
• Bring your own canoe/kayak, or rent a kayak from us for an additional $20.
Location: Cutright SRA
Explore the quieter side of Monroe Lake during these guided paddling trips that journey through backwaters, wetlands, bays, and/or slow-moving streams. Trips highlight beautiful views, hidden wildlife, aquatic plants, and unique land features. Find your new favorite place to kayak! 2 to 2 ½ hours