Explore Monroe Paddling Trip
Explore Monroe Paddling Trip at 3:00 p.m.
• Sign up at http://bit.ly/exploremonroe-sep-11-2022
• Registration required by September 6.
• Trip fee is $20 per person. (extended trip)
• Limited to 10 people. Restricted to ages 16 and up.
• All participants must have at least 2 hours of prior paddling experience OR have completed one of our Beginner Kayaking workshops.
• Bring your own canoe/kayak, or rent a kayak from us for an additional $20.
Location: Middlefork of Salt Creek (launching from Crooked Creek SRA)
Explore the quieter side of Monroe Lake during these guided paddling trips that journey through backwaters, wetlands, bays, and/or slow-moving streams. Trips highlight beautiful views, hidden wildlife, aquatic plants, and unique land features. Find your new favorite place to kayak! 4.5 hours
This will be an extended trip, about twice the distance/time of our typical guided paddles. We’ll be pushing up the Middlefork of Salt Creek, continuing well past our normal turn-around at beaver island and paddling north to the remains of the old Browning Bridge. Participants should bring a sack meal, as we’ll take a break to enjoy dinner on the water!