James Hill "Booster Uke" Ukulele Workshop
Join award-winning, chart-topping, ukulele artist James Hill for a workshop that will boost your uke skills, no matter what your level! Based on James Hill’s book of the same name, BOOSTER UKE takes you from “ho-hum” to “big fun” in a relaxed, stress-free way. The secret: Chord Twins, a simple technique that will change the way you play. Even if you bought the book and have taken the BOOSTER UKE online lessons, you don’t want to miss this workshop as James will teach great songs that aren’t included in the book! This workshop is suitable for players at all levels, from beginner* to advanced. Some basic uke experience required.
*A “beginner” is defined as a student who is new to ukulele and has perhaps learned one to three chords but stops in-between chord changes to move the fingers to the next location.
Workshop Details — PLEASE READ:
- Participants must bring their own ukuleles. Straps not required. Handout packet will be provided. C6 tuning (GCEA).
- Please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the workshop start time, so that James can start the class promptly at 11:00am. NOTE: If you are not present by 10:50am, your spot may be given to someone on the waitlist.
- There will be a waitlist after registration reaches capacity. If your plans change and you are no longer able to attend the workshop, please be sure to cancel your registration so that your spot can be offered to another uke fan!
- On the waitlist? If a spot opens up, you will receive email instructions and may have a limited amount of time to claim your spot before it is offered to the next person on the list.
- Questions? Contact Lotus at 812-336-6599.