Lunch with Nature: Life in the Soil
- Monroe Lake
- September 30, 2019
- 4850 S. State Road 446, Bloomington, IN 47401
- (812) 837-9967
- 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Property Entrance Fee is $7 per vehicle with Indiana license plate, or $9 per vehicle with out-of-state license plate.
• Sign up at http://bit.ly/lwnsep2019
• Register by September 27.
• Limited to 14 people, recommended for adults.
• Location: Paynetown SRA
Join us for our monthly Lunch with Nature Series! Bring a sack lunch to enjoy during the main presentation. Afterwards, there is a short hike/activity that highlights the topic. 90 minutes
This month’s topic is: Life in the Soil. We’ll take a look at the critters, fungi, and other things that make soil interesting (really!).