Quilts from the Heartland
- October 29, 2021 - October 30, 2021
- Recurring daily
- Monroe Convention Center
- 302 S. College Avenue, Bloomington, IN 47403
- (812) 272-7422
- Fri. 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM, Sat. 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The Bloomington Quilters Guild has organized our Indiana quilt show generally every three years. Come see over 200 quilts, shop our vendors and Treasure Shop, and enjoy our contests. We so look forward to seeing you then!
Dates & Time:
Friday, Oct. 29, 2021 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday, Oct. 30, 2021 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Monroe Convention Center
302 S. College Ave.
Bloomington, Indiana 47403
• Quilts on display
• Treasure Shop selling fabric, quilting notions, books
• Vendors, including scissor/knife sharpening
• Basket Raffle
• Entries from our 2021 Quilt Challenge, sponsored by University of Sewing at the Tailored Fit, open to the public.
• Jelly Roll Race to benefit Middle Way House
• Face Mask Contest
Due to the pandemic, we moved the 2020 show to 2021. It is a major fundraiser for our guild. At our last show in November 2017, over 250 local beautiful quilts were displayed. Co-chairs for our 2021 Quilt Show are Tara Babcock and Natalie Kubat. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org