If you're planning an event in Monroe County, we'd love to share it on the Visit Bloomington calendar. Simply fill out the form below and we'll review your event listing. You can expect to receive notification that your event has been approved or denied within approximately 72 hours of submitting your event.
Tips for a great event listing:
- Please refer to our event submission guidelines to make sure that your event qualifies for listing on the Visit Bloomington calendar.
- The more information you provide, the better your event listing will be. This includes filling in the description -- but please keep it to two paragraphs or your content probably won't be read all the way through.
- Include a URL to direct people to your website for more info.
- Choose your venue from the dropdown menu when possible and don't forget to fill out the street address, complete with city, state, and ZIP code so that our mapping feature can show visitors where your event is located.
- Search the form to make sure that it hasn't already been posted by another event organizer or one of our information specialists. If it has been posted and you'd like to make changes, email email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: Before you complete this form, search the calendar to make sure your event hasn't already been added.