The primary target audience for the VisitBloomington.com event calendar are individuals or groups, both domestic and international, who are considering or planning a trip to Bloomington, Indiana. Potential visitors are seeking unique experiences that would provide an added incentive to come to the area or are searching for something to do once they have arrived in the area.
Postings will be limited to those abiding by the following guidelines:
- Only events will be listed on the calendar. Examples of acceptable events include festivals, sporting events, traveling or temporary exhibitions or shows, community and professional performances and college or university level performances.
- All entries should be submitted no less than 10 days prior to the date of the event.
- All recurring entries must have an end date. If you do not enter an end date, one will be added during the approval process.
- All recurring events must end in the current calendar year. If your event stretches beyond that date, you are welcome to submit a second listing with a beginning and end date in the new year.
- All submission forms must be filled out entirely, including event description and contact information. Forms with blank entry fields or no description may not be processed for posting.
- All events must be open to the general public, not just to organization members or pass holders.
- Auditions, K-8 school performances, church services, political fundraisers and camps are not posted on the Event Calendar.
- No solicitations will be accepted. Community fundraisers may be accepted at the discretion of Visit Bloomington staff.
- Exceptions to these guidelines may be made at the discretion of the Visit Bloomington staff.
For more information on the event submission guidelines, please contact the CVB staff.
Restaurants in Bloomington
There are over 100 restaurants in Bloomington. Find the perfect one for your trip.
There's always something happening in Bloomington. Check out our comprehensive event calendar to plan your trip.