Jellystone Park at Lake Monroe
- 9396 S. Strain Ridge Road
- Bloomington, IN 47401
- (812) 824-3322 | (800) 641-9308
Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park has all you need for a great family vacation! Located one mile from Lake Monroe, we offer cabin rentals (see below) and campsites – large, pull-through RV sites with full hookups and primitive tent camping. Plus, there is so much to do on property!
All these are included with your stay:
- Yogi Bear’s Water Zone
- Jumping Pillow
- Outdoor pool
- Kids' pool with splash area
- Wagon rides
- Walking trails & scenic waterfall
- Kiddie Train Rides
- Activities program
- Soccer Field
- GaGa Ball
- Visits with Yogi Bear, Boo Boo, Cindy Bear
Hoosier Hideaway Cabins
Located in a private, wooded setting, our real log cabins are rustic and cozy. They sleep a maximum of 6 people. Cabins are 14’ x 16’ with an 8’ x 14’ loft area (low, slanted ceiling.) For relaxing views, enjoy the screened-in porch. These cabins are grouped together and great for reunions and group camping trips. Includes deluxe futon, bunk beds, sleeping loft, full bathroom, microwave, coffee maker, small fridge, DirecTV, table with chairs, heat/AC.
White Pine Cabins
Our White Pine Cabins are a bit larger than our hideaway cabins and feature a separate bedroom with a full size bed. The cabin sleeps a maximum of 6 people. These cabins are rustic inside featuring beautiful knotty pine wood interiors with high ceilings and white pine exteriors. The White Pine Cabins are 12’ x 28’, with a covered porch and side area for grilling and outside dining. Includes: Separate bedroom with full-size bed, futon, bunk beds, full bathroom, microwave, coffee maker, mid size refrigerator, DirecTV, heat/AC We have one handicap White Pine Cabin that sleeps 4. It does not have a separate bedroom but includes a full-size bed and futon.
Deluxe Lodge with Loft
This two bedroom lodge offers a master bedroom with a queen-size bed and a children’s bedroom with bunk beds. It also has a loft area with a low ceiling. The loft is a favorite place for kids to sleep or play. For your outside relaxation, it features a deck complete with picnic table and Weber grill. Includes: Queen-size bed, children’s bunk beds (these beds are small, for kids 4’ and under), futon, loft, full bathroom, microwave, coffee maker, full refrigerator, kitchen items (pots, pans, dishes, glasses, utensils), DirecTV, heat/AC.
Same as the Deluxe Lodge with Loft, except without the Loft.
Deluxe Cozy Lodge with Loft
Our newest lodges feature a master bedroom with full-size bed, plus a loft with three twin mattresses. Sip your morning coffee on the 8’ enclosed deck with ceiling fan. Includes: full-size bed, loft with three twin mattresses, futon couch, full bathroom, microwave, coffee maker, full refrigerator, stove top, kitchen items (pots, pans, dishes, glasses, utensils), 2 flat screen TVs with DirecTV, heat/AC. Please note for all cabins, you will need to bring your own linens, pillows, and toiletries.
- MapURL: https://www.lakemonroejellystone.com/accommodations/park-map/
- Accepts Major Credit Cards:
- Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access:
- Restaurant On Site:
- Microwave and/or refrigerator:
- Handicap Accessible Rooms/Common Areas:
- Outdoor Pool:
- Laundry Facilities On Site:
- Pets Welcome (restrictions may apply):
- Reservations URL: https://reservation.campspot.com/lake-monroe-jellystone
- Price Range - $$ - $76-$150:
- Price Range - $ - $75 or less:
- Price Range - $$ - $126-$175:
- Price Range - $$$ - $176 and up:
- Accepts Major Credit Cards:
- Handicap Accessible:
- Kid's menu available:
- Outside Dining Available:
- Price Range - $ - Under $15:
- Description The on-site outdoor pavilion can accommodate up to 50 people for meetings or special occasions. Rental fee includes the use of pool areas and playground for kid's birthday parties.
- Number of Rooms 1