Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Lake Monroe
- 9396 S. Strain Ridge Road
- Bloomington, IN 47401
- (812) 824-3322 | (800) 641-9308
Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park has all you need for a great family vacation! Located one mile from Monroe Lake, they offer cabin rentals and campsites, including large, pull-through RV sites with full hookups and primitive tent camping. Plus, there's so much to do on property!
The following amenities are included with your stay:
- Yogi Bear’s Water Zone
- Jumping Pillow
- Outdoor pool
- Kids' pool with splash area
- Wagon rides
- Walking trails & scenic waterfall
- Kiddie Train Rides
- Activities program
- Soccer Field
- GaGa Ball
- Visits with Yogi Bear, Boo Boo, Cindy Bear
Hoosier Hideaway Cabins
Located in a private, wooded setting, the real log cabins are rustic and cozy. They sleep a maximum of six people. Cabins are 14’ x 16’ with an 8’ x 14’ loft area. For relaxing views, enjoy the screened-in porch. These cabins are grouped together and are great for reunions and group camping trips. Includes deluxe futon, bunk beds, sleeping loft, full bathroom, microwave, coffee maker, small fridge, DirecTV, table with chairs, and heat/AC.
White Pine Cabins
The White Pine Cabins are a bit larger than the Hideaway cabins and feature a separate bedroom with a full-size bed. The cabin sleeps a maximum of six people. These cabins are rustic inside, featuring beautiful knotty pine wood interiors with high ceilings and white pine exteriors. The White Pine Cabins are 12’ x 28’ with a covered porch and side area for grilling and outside dining. Includes separate bedroom with full-size bed, futon, bunk beds, full bathroom, microwave, coffee maker, mid-size refrigerator, DirecTV, and heat/AC.
There is one handicap White Pine Cabin that sleeps four people. It does not have a separate bedroom, but includes a full-size bed and futon.
Deluxe Lodge with Loft
This two-bedroom lodge offers a master bedroom with a queen-size bed and a children’s bedroom with bunk beds. It also has a loft area with a low ceiling. The loft is a favorite place for kids to sleep or play. For your outside relaxation, there is a deck complete with picnic table and Weber grill. Includes queen-size bed, children’s bunk beds (these beds are small, for kids four-feet and under), futon, loft, full bathroom, microwave, coffee maker, full refrigerator, kitchen pots/pans, dishware, and utensils, DirecTV, and heat/AC.
Same as the Deluxe Lodge with Loft, except without the Loft.
Deluxe Cozy Lodge with Loft
The newest lodges feature a master bedroom with full-size bed, plus a loft with three twin mattresses. Sip your morning coffee on the eight-foot enclosed deck with a ceiling fan. Includes full-size bed, loft with three twin mattresses, futon couch, full bathroom, microwave, coffee maker, full refrigerator, stove top, kitchen pots/pans, dishware, and utensils, two flat screen TVs with DirecTV, and heat/AC.
Please note for all cabins: you will need to bring your own linens, pillows, and toiletries.
- MapURL: https://www.lakemonroejellystone.com/accommodations/park-map/
- Accepts Major Credit Cards:
- Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access:
- Restaurant On Site:
- Microwave and/or refrigerator:
- Handicap Accessible Rooms/Common Areas:
- Outdoor Pool:
- Laundry Facilities On Site:
- Pets Welcome (restrictions may apply):
- Reservations URL: https://reservation.campspot.com/lake-monroe-jellystone
- Price Range - $$ - $76-$150:
- Price Range - $ - $75 or less:
- Price Range - $$ - $126-$175:
- Price Range - $$$ - $176 and up:
- Accepts Major Credit Cards:
- Handicap Accessible:
- Kid's menu available:
- Outside Dining Available:
- Price Range - $ - Under $15:
- Description The on-site outdoor pavilion can accommodate up to 50 people for meetings or special occasions. Rental fee includes the use of pool areas and playground for kid's birthday parties.
- Number of Rooms 1