- 900 E. 7th Street
- Bloomington, IN 47405
- (812) 855-1808
In 1941, Indiana University alumni Frank and Daisy Beck gave the university an endowment for the construction of a nondenominational chapel for prayer and meditation. Completed in 1956, Beck Chapel is constructed of Indiana limestone and wood from the forests of southern Indiana. Its design blends styles of religious architecture and incorporates symbols from different religious traditions.
Beck Chapel can be reserved for weddings, memorial services, and other events of a religious nature. It is open to the public for prayer and meditation every day, unless it is reserved for a private event.