Metz Carillon Tower
- 17th Street and Jordan Avenue
- Bloomington, IN 47405
The Carillon Tower was named for Dr. Arthur R. Metz who founded the Metz Scholarship Program at IU in 1955. The tower is an instrument that features 61 cast bells, each with a special inscription. As part of the IU Bicentennial initiative, its location is moving to the IU Arboretum.